 Robotics / Handy Board / 3605
    setting an output —Patrick Cutts
   Does anybody know if it's possible to make a pin high and then leave it high until I send another command to make it low? or will I have to set up some sort of external bistable flip flop that will save the state? I assume I would have to use some (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: setting an output —MAR ERICSON
   You mean SPI outputs? Yes, check the HB HP FAQ under something like... "...digital outputs...?" ---...--- ericson mar Master of Engineering Candidate Project: Mobile Robotics mar@cooper.edu (212)353-4356 Department of Mechanical Engineering The (...) (26 years ago, 11-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)