 Robotics / Handy Board / 3605
3604  |  3606
Subject:
setting an output
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:34:41 GMT

Does anybody know if it's possible to make a pin high and then leave it
high until I send another command to make it low?  or will I have to set up
some sort of external bistable flip flop that will save the state?

I assume I would have to use some assembly language statements embedded in
my C program- right?
any ideas on how I can make this happen using one of the unused pins on my
handyboard?

By the way: thanks for everyone's replies on my 'DC motor blues'.
-patrick

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1