 Robotics / Handy Board / 3603
3602  |  3604
Subject:
Help - Cannot download!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:04:49 GMT

I wonder if any of you have had this problem before, but
when I try to download the pcode_hb.s19 to the handyboard,
it seems to download okay....however, when I power-cycle the
board, it still acts if I didn't download anything - LCD is
blank, buzzer doesn't have any sound etc. Is it a problem
with my HC11? (Because I already tried a new RAM
chip) Even in DOS when I try to load the config0c.s19 file
to it, it repeatedly tells me that "expected 0c, got
*something* at *somewhere*" even though I already did all
the necessary steps. As a result of this, my board is still
1/8 assembled.... :(

smwong@post1.com

PostOne tip:  If your mail server is down, PostOne will attempt
Check it out at http://www.post1.com/about/pfaq.html#15