 Robotics / Handy Board / 3590
3589  |  3591
Subject:
Board Simulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:30:33 GMT

Hi All,

In the 3.1beta of the Mac version of IC was a board simulator.  Is this
still supported in the release version for the Mac?  Will there be a
port to the PC platforms?  I find the simulator very helpful in a lot of
situations.  But since I do my development on the PC now (sigh), I find
it a pain to get my files to the Mac.  Once it's there it's a breeze,
just a couple of global search and replaces and I'm off.

Thanks
Mike