 Robotics / Handy Board / 356
    Using low voltage motors —Mike Wasinger
   I'm using two low voltage motors that come attached to a really cool gear box. Or rather I want to use these motors. Each seems to work best at about 2.0 V. When running they draw about 200 mA. I tried running them in series with a 40 Ohm resistor (...) (28 years ago, 23-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Using low voltage motors —Fred G. Martin
   In your message you said: (...) What do you mean, "from the 20V range"? the HB supplies about 8 to 9v to its motor outs. a 30 ohm resistor would be about right for the 200mA current level. The resistor would drop 6v leaving about 2 for the motors. (...) (28 years ago, 23-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)