 Robotics / Handy Board / 3551
Re: 68HC811E2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 06:23:42 GMT

Hi Quinn,

You are right, my CONFIG is also at 0xFF and try'd all to alter it but without
success.

Thanks

Erwin.

HobbyTec wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: E. Baeck <erwin.baeck@styria.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 01, 1998 10:50 AM
Subject: 68HC811E2

Hi all !

I need help !!! How is the right process to program the CONFIG register
to the value of 0x0C on the 68HC811E2 ?

Thanks.

Erwin

sounds like my chip.
Is your config Register stuck at 0xFF like mine is?
then entire 103f register is all FF, this is how it came from motorola when
I ordered it. and I cant seem to get it to do anything other than boot with
pcbug, but without a 0c config its no good for the handyboards/rug, how do u
set this thing??

thanks,

Quinn Marshal