 Robotics / Handy Board / 3549
Re: 68HC811E2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 03:56:10 GMT

sounds like my chip.
Is your config Register stuck at 0xFF like mine is?
then entire 103f register is all FF, this is how it came from motorola when
I ordered it. and I cant seem to get it to do anything other than boot with
pcbug, but without a 0c config its no good for the handyboards/rug, how do u
set this thing??

thanks,

Quinn Marshal

My advice, don't waste your time, i spent about a year trying to figure that out
and never got the config register changed to anything useful, and I also
contacted motorola about 5 times and no tech person there could get it changed
either.  Spend the money on the A0 or A1, or call motorola and request a few  :)

John