 Robotics / Handy Board / 3549
  Re: 68HC811E2

(...) My advice, don't waste your time, i spent about a year trying to figure that out and never got the config register changed to anything useful, and I also contacted motorola about 5 times and no tech person there could get it changed either. (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 68HC811E2

Thanks John, but I can't believe that, it must be a way there, to alter the CONFIG register ! Erwin (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)