 Robotics / Handy Board / 3541
    Working with a different compiler —Jaron Paludanus
   Hi all, I managed to get the TASKING (Whitesmiths) 68HC11 optimizing C compiler, debugger and simulator for use with the Handyboard. Thrilled at first I now realize I leave the safe Interactive C path and wander of in the dark. I would like to get (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Working with a different compiler —Fred G. Martin
   some of these questions are answered in the "i am using my own C compiler/what is the memory map of the handy board" entry in the FAQ. after reading this, please make sure you review the FAQ, because there is more information there. here are some (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)