 Robotics / Handy Board / 3516
    Cannot download :( —JK
   hello, I'm having trouble downloading on my Dell 300mhz PII computer but for some reason have no trouble downloading on my old 486dx2 though. I get a "wrong port or board mode message" when I use the HBDL.exe software and a "timeout on serial (...) (27 years ago, 30-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Cannot download :( —gysmo
   hello i had the same problem with my AMD K6-166mmx and spent a lot of time pulling hair, but then tryed my 133mmx laptop and hey presto it worked with the same setup im confused to the problem too, so i just use my laptop. but would like to hear (...) (27 years ago, 31-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)