 Robotics / Handy Board / 3516
Cannot download :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 04:18:22 GMT

hello,

I'm having trouble downloading on my Dell 300mhz PII computer but for
some reason have no trouble downloading on my old 486dx2 though. I get a
"wrong port or board mode message" when I use the HBDL.exe software and
a "timeout on serial receive. 256 chars left to receive" on the dos
DL.exe software. I've ruled out any problems with the serial port
because other peripherals work fine on it.. and there's no problem with
the HB because it works fine on the 486.. I'm really stumped here.. any
ideas anyone?
thanks

JK