 Robotics / Handy Board / 3502
3501  |  3503
Subject:
Ram peripheral cont.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:17:12 GMT

Well, I put together something that works, and I now have 128k extra RAM
via the SPI, but I have a question about the ram chip... It is supplied by
the +5v that is on the SPI port right now.  The chip gets a fairly hot
after about 20min of having cont. power (it's the only one), but not
extremely hot, I didn't wait around for that.  The specs. on the ram chips
say 5.0v is the power supply voltage.   Should I have a resistor to lower
the current?  Sorry for my ignorance.