 Robotics / Handy Board / 3476
    Re: handyboard and palmpilot —Darth Vader
   yeah, I know what you mean... I have a TI-83 graphing calculator (www.ti.com) and have been thinking the same thing. Check up in your reference manual to see if it has anything on its protocols. My TI calculator uses an easy send and recieve (...) (27 years ago, 23-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)