 Robotics / Handy Board / 3459
    HBridge LMD18200 —Frangois
   Hello, First thanks for your answers regarding H-Bridges and especially the LM18200. This H-Bridges would be used with 12V DC motors which can sink up to 12Amp each and I have plenty of room to put them. But there is still something that puzle me : (...) (27 years ago, 19-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HBridge LMD18200 —Chuck McManis
   Its a MOSFET based bridge, the Vgs potential needed to put the FETs into full enhancement mode is 11.2v or thereabouts. At lower voltages the FETs operate in their linear range (their Rds value goes up) and they dissipate much more heat. (As Rds (...) (27 years ago, 20-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)