 Robotics / Handy Board / 3459
3458  |  3460
Subject:
HBridge LMD18200
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 22:25:43 GMT

Hello,

First thanks for your answers regarding H-Bridges and especially the
LM18200.
This H-Bridges would be used with 12V DC motors which can sink up to
12Amp each and I have plenty of room to put them.
But there is still something that puzle me :
In the datasheet they said that the LM18200 is rated for 12V to 55V.
Why not from 0V to 55V?. I mean if I want to slow my motor, the power
apllied will have to decrease  step by step to 0V.
In my case I want to use the LMD18200 to drive a 12DC with a power suply
evolving between 0 and12V by 0.1V steps.

Thanks/Danke

François