 Robotics / Handy Board / 345
  it works!

Hey, it's time to celebrate! :-) I managed to get the h-bridge circuit working, after thinking about it for a while, tinkering a bit, and reading a couple chapters on transistors... :-) I can run a motor forward and backward, with no problem. The (...) (28 years ago, 21-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: it works!

(...) Great Jeff, I've been planning on doing the definitive breadboard/diagram and document here but haven't gotten to it. Don't worry overmuch about "oversaturation", you are using the transistors as switches and as long as you don't violate the (...) (28 years ago, 22-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)