 Robotics / Handy Board / 3448
  H-Bridge

Hello, I am also searching for a preassembled H-Bridge (12 Volt max 10 Amp in continuous mode). If anyone knows a good place to order one, I would be very interested. (We already tried to build the H-Bridge from Chuck Mac Manis but its components (...) (27 years ago, 18-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: H-Bridge

Hello François, HandyBoard group, We had a similar problem when we tried using an R/C model as a mobile base platform for our robot. Searching the net turned up the LMD18200 (3A, 55V H-Bridge) from National Semiconductors, which was suitable for (...) (27 years ago, 18-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: H-Bridge

Hi talking about the H-Bridge.....we are building one here for a 1.5 kW motor with maximal power output of 2.2 kW. This one works with 400V but is also developped for a current of a little more than 10 A (actually 15A). It will be chopped with a (...) (27 years ago, 19-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)