 Robotics / Handy Board / 34
  Using cheap RC chasis as 'bot

I used a Fischer Price RC car: well built with two gear settings and quite battery efficient. Once the RC receiver was ripped out, there was plenty of space for the Miniboard to be mounted internally. However, I chose to mount it on top in a (...) (29 years ago, 7-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)