 Robotics / Handy Board / 3358
3357  |  3359
Subject:
IR sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 03:45:22 GMT

Hey! Im a high school kid playing around with a handyboard i got maybe a
week ago.  Do you guys know any reason why my IR sensors keep returning
255? I havent made the trip to Radio Shack to pick up an IR detector card
yet, but Ive tried a couple different sensors.  Ive also tried regular
light bulb lighting, fluorescant lighting and no lighting.

Is this a good method for indoor robotic navigation?  Should I be trying a
different method?

Thanks,
Richard

Richard Shirk PO BOX 457