 Robotics / Handy Board / 3282
  Expanding the memory of the handyboard

A number of students that used the handyboard in our Mechatronics competition needed substantially more memory than the 16,320 bytes currently available. What options are there to add memory to the handyboard? Thanks to everyone who contributes to (...) (27 years ago, 16-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Expanding the memory of the handyboard

Dear Kevin, Please forgive this non-answering of your question, but I am curious as to what kinds of hardware projects/software objectives were your students working on when they ran out of 'hc11 memory, and how did they deal with this circumstance? (...) (27 years ago, 16-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)