 Robotics / Handy Board / 3263
    Re: Interrupt for serial data —Max Davies
   (...) Sipke obviously realizes that more work is needed, and justs want to get to step 1 first by recognizing the interrupt. That is exactly what I would do too. I've been thinking about writing an interrupt-driven serial receive routine too, but (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        public apology —Fred G. Martin
   Yes -- I didn't think very hard and in retrospect it's fairly evident that Jan-Sipke's code is just the starting step. Sorry for being such a blunderhead. (Jan-Sipke and I have been exchanging some private messages and I think he's closing in on a (...) (27 years ago, 14-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)