 Robotics / Handy Board / 3253
    Interrupt for serial data —Jan-Sipke van der Veen
   I've decided to write an interrupt routine for the handling of serial data on the Handy Board. An example of an interrupt routine is given in the Handy Board technical reference. This works like a charm. I've modified it to use the SCI interrupt. (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Interrupt for serial data —Fred G. Martin
   Jan-Sipke, You're really pretty far away from having this work. It's not just a matter of redirecting the serial interrupt; when you get there, you have to: * store incoming character in a buffer * advance the buffer pointer * check the buffer for (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Interrupt for serial data —Max Davies
   (...) Sipke obviously realizes that more work is needed, and justs want to get to step 1 first by recognizing the interrupt. That is exactly what I would do too. I've been thinking about writing an interrupt-driven serial receive routine too, but (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        public apology —Fred G. Martin
   Yes -- I didn't think very hard and in retrospect it's fairly evident that Jan-Sipke's code is just the starting step. Sorry for being such a blunderhead. (Jan-Sipke and I have been exchanging some private messages and I think he's closing in on a (...) (27 years ago, 14-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)