 Robotics / Handy Board / 3250
  a scary story

Just an interesting (or perhaps not) story about what just happened to me this week while putting my Handy-Board together. I was on the section where you put on the digital input circuitry, and all was going well so far - it loads pcode_hb.s19, (...) (27 years ago, 12-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)