 Robotics / Handy Board / 3243
  Fw: questions on IC

If there is ANYONE out there who can give me just a little guidance on these two issues, or at least the first and most important one, I would certainly appreciate hearing from them... an extended treatise isn't necessary, just a short answer will (...) (27 years ago, 11-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Fw: questions on IC

re: #1, in a sense, the stuff you downloaded *is* there, but IC doesn't know how to access it until you re-download. So yes, each time you restart IC, you must re-download your project. re: #2. there are not good reporting tools for memory usage. i (...) (27 years ago, 12-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)