 Robotics / Handy Board / 3190
  Question re hc374 Digital Out Solution

I have already used the four digital outs on the SPI header and I need more digital outputs from my HandyBoard. These questions may show that I'm a neophyte as a hardware hacker, but I could use some help. In the HandyBoard FAQ under the question: (...) (27 years ago, 27-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Question re hc374 Digital Out Solution

Then if Y0, Y2, and Y4 were all used for this purpose, I assume 24 digital outputs could be realized? Cool. Thanks for the response, I'll give it a try. Stephen (...) (27 years ago, 28-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)