 Robotics / Handy Board / 3164
    annual MIT "6.270" LEGO Robot Competition is Jan 28th! —Fred G. Martin
   Hello everyone, This year's MIT LEGO Robot Design Competition will be on Wednesday, January 28, 1998, in MIT room 26-100. All are welcome to attend this free event, and kids are especially encouraged to come! Please see the URL (URL) for a map of (...) (27 years ago, 19-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Stepper motor —Daniel Kornhauser Eisemberg
   Hi, I trying to make a home page about interfacing handy board with stepper motors, I hope it has enought quality to add a little contibution to the handyboard effort. For now I has just two part : One is just mails I found in the mail archive about (...) (27 years ago, 20-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)