 Robotics / Handy Board / 3141
    questions re: unix version of IC —Joshua Heling
   Hi - I'm a handy-board/ic newbie, so please excuse this question if it's answers seem obvious. After two weeks of writing code in DOS/Windows (yuck), I downloaded the ic-2.860beta source code, which compiled without significant trouble in linux (...) (27 years ago, 13-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: questions re: unix version of IC —Fred G. Martin
   Joshua - There should be no problems using the Gleason Research libraries (or any of the libraries that are on the web site). There are no differences between version 2.851 and 2.860 from the point of view of the libraries. There is a pre-compiled (...) (27 years ago, 13-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)