 Robotics / Handy Board / 314
  RE: High current motors

Jeff is correct, after looking at the schematics for the motor driver my circuit won't work. You will have to wire two sides of the motor driver output to the 2907's with back to back diodes. I'll draw up a schematic and post it. (In my original (...) (28 years ago, 15-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)