 Robotics / Handy Board / 3121
    Digital outputs. —Germán Gentile
   Wich are the options to have 3 digital outputs in the handyboard? No matter if i have to do little modifications to the Hardware. I already know how to conect the keypad if you can tell me how obtain 3 outputs.. :) (27 years ago, 31-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Digital outputs. —Tom Brusehaver
     (...) G> Wich are the options to have 3 digital outputs in the handyboard? G> No matter if i have to do little modifications to the Hardware. I G> already know how to conect the keypad if you can tell me how G> obtain 3 outputs.. :) Handyboards are (...) (27 years ago, 31-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

         Re: Digital outputs. —David Kott
     On Wed, 31 Dec 1997, Tom Brusehaver wrote: <snip> (...) </snip> yet ANOTHER idea, if you are suitably masochistic, is to use the SPI port for a much more extensible I/O system. As you know, SPI uses 4 basic control signals, MOSI, MISO, CLK and SS... (...) (27 years ago, 1-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Digital outputs. —Brian Schmalz
   (...) Here is an Interactive C file to do just that. Seems to work well in the 10 minues of testing I've just done. :) Let me know if anyone has problems with this: *Brian Schmalz /* Function to enable SPI port as digital I/O */ /* First you must (...) (27 years ago, 5-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)