 Robotics / Handy Board / 3092
  Dual Hall Effect Query

Has anybody had any experience with the Micro 8SS27 dual hall effect sensor? I cant seem to get even the slightest response out of it! Do i need resistors of something in between the sensor and sensor port? Thanks in advance ___ IAN | |__ _______ (...) (27 years ago, 16-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  HandyBoard anb Logo ???

Hi It's the first time I join this list, I was wondering if somebody could give me some biography or link about logo and robots. If I'm "off subject" or if you know a list more involved in this subject please let me know. I plan to use a handy board (...) (27 years ago, 17-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)