 Robotics / Handy Board / 3087
    trouble with memory —Alf Kuchenbuch
   Dear Fred Martin, I'm in deep deeeep trouble! A few weeks ago I first read about your handyboard and was very excited about it, because I was looking for a controller board for my autonomous vacuum cleaner. So I ordered the PCB from Douglas (...) (27 years ago, 11-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: trouble with memory —Fred G. Martin
   well, the dim flashing of either yellow charge LEDs should not worry you. all this means is that the Handy Board is drawing some power. if you have the wall adapter plugged into the Interface/Charger board, simply switch it to "Zap" mode. now, onto (...) (27 years ago, 11-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)