 Robotics / Handy Board / 3075
  Recycled Sonar units

Hello All, I have salvaged two modules from Polaroid cameras. My question is ... the pin outs on the control board for the "Spectra" has 17 straight in a line pin ins and the other module and board from a Autofocus 660 has 8 straight in a line pin (...) (27 years ago, 8-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Recycled Sonar units

fyi The bad news: I did the same thing only to realize that the sonar unit in the Spectra uses a custom IC to control the transducer. The receive or analog IC is the same as the commercial ones. I did find out the pin outs to the connector but (...) (27 years ago, 9-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)