 Robotics / Handy Board / 3037
  IC problem

Hi guys, I know that this exact question came up once before in this newsgroup, but its reply has long since gone to the bit bucket in the sky, so forgive me. Anyway, I can get the following message on my handy-board: Interactive C V 2.81 9/28/93 (...) (27 years ago, 29-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC problem

(...) Hi Jeremy, My board does that sometimes too. Are you useing the same telephone cable? Make sure all other programs are closed on your computer. Reset the board by turning it off and then back on. Good luck Terry (27 years ago, 30-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC problem

Jeremy, You have to give us more information about what you've tried. Have you re-downloaded pcode_hb.s19 to your board? Do you get the boot beep and LCD message when you turn your board on? Have you changed your desktop computer configuration at (...) (27 years ago, 1-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)