 Robotics / Handy Board / 3040
Re: IC problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 03:08:58 GMT

Jeremy, You have to give us more information about what you've tried.
Have you re-downloaded pcode_hb.s19 to your board?  Do you get the
boot beep and LCD message when you turn your board on?  Have you
changed your desktop computer configuration at all?

Fred

I know that this exact question came up once before in this newsgroup,
but its reply has long since gone to the bit bucket in the sky, so
forgive me.  Anyway, I can get the following message on my handy-board:

Interactive C
V 2.81 9/28/93

Alright, so then I try to run IC, and it gives me this:

Synchronizing with board
Board disconnected or not responding
Board disconnected or not responding
.
.
.

The com port (com1) is the same one that I used to download the program
in the first place.

I think I recall that Dr. Martin sent a reply to this one.  If so, or if
anyone else sent an interesting reply, or knows something about this
problem, i would very much like to hear from you.  Thanx in advance.

-jeremy