 Robotics / Handy Board / 3034
Re: Replacement for ZTX614 NPN Darlington Transistor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 18:54:08 GMT

John Hatton wrote:

I am writing to see if anybody knows of a suitable
replacement for the
ZTX614 transistor driving the IR transmittion circuit. I
can't find any
easily available in the UK and was wondering if there are
any other NPN
Darlington transistors that can replace it.

I am currently arranging a supply of the ZTX614, when they
are available I will post the price to the list, hopefully
early next week. I also supply the Handyboard in the UK at
£19-50 for the set (main board and charger/if) including
first class recorded delivery postage. Same price for Europe
and zone 1 postal regions, including airmail.

Regards
Colin

Colin Barnard
Miranda Robotics
'O brave new world that has such creatures in it'

54 London Road
Teynham
Kent ME9 9QN
England