 Robotics / Handy Board / 3023
3022  |  3024
Subject:
Polaroid 6500 stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 05:15:58 GMT

We're planning to use the new Polaroid 6500 stuff on the Handyboard web
page. We intend to use a six volt power source to drive our motors
independently of the power source to the Handyboard itself (by cutting
the appropriate trace on the board). How must we modify the setup shown
in the schematic to make it work with our setup?

Thanks for your help.

  - Abhay

  Abhay Saxena  Ashdown House 312D     . __  You can lead a horse
  ark3@mit.edu  305 Memorial Drive    /|(_   to water, but pastrami
(617)225-9734  Cambridge, MA 02139  (____)  sandwiches don't float.