 Robotics / Handy Board / 3018
3017  |  3019
Subject:
UK SUPPLIERS OF PCBSDate: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 10:25:00 GMT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:48:18 GMT

Hi Bill, and once more many many apologies for taking so long to
reply to your messages..

BB> Are the PCBs still available ?  Sorry its been so long, I've been
BB> running around like a mad thing the last couple of weeks !
Know the feeling!
I'm afraid I've pretty much sold them to a guy down London way - John
Hatton (hi John, the boards should be on their way by now!) - just need
to check that the money's through and then send 'em. I was in Edinburgh
all day yesterday and had trouble finding a Barclays Bank (only the
Royal Bank of Scotland *everywhere*!) to check my account's balance,
otherwise I would've sent them yesterday!

BB> I see you work for a company with the web name liteon - what do they
BB> do ? Bill.
Liteon Ltd - which is a subsidiary of Taiwan Liteon - make custom
switch-mode power supplies for networking/telecomms/EPOS etc. markets.
Check out our website on http://www.liteon.co.uk if you wish. I'm just
a meagre student there really, working through a (great) scheme called
The Year in Industry. I'm off to uni. next year to do engineering.

See ya
-Dave
[david.howey@shades.nildram.co.uk   OR   daveh@liteon.co.uk]
* RM 1.2  * Eval Day 57 * RoboMail -- Version 1.2 -- Available now!