 Robotics / Handy Board / 299
    Re: Motor Voltage Hack —Sean Cunningham
   (...) [snip] (...) Thanks for this great tip - Can we also tie this second battery pack into the nicad charging system somehow? Sean R. Cunningham MSI Consulting Group (URL) (28 years ago, 15-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Motor Voltage Hack —Larry Randall
   (...) Yes, I believe so. I was thinking of that last night but haven't had a chance to look it over. I think you would need to temporarally reconnect the cut with some form of voltage drop,(several diodes in series ?) when the charger is connected. (...) (28 years ago, 15-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)