 Robotics / Handy Board / 298
    Re: Assembler —Sean Cunningham
   (...) If you are using the Beta of Interactive C, you can use the web version of the assembler found at: (URL) R. Cunningham MSI Consulting Group (URL) (28 years ago, 15-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Assembler —Fred G. Martin
   (...) I'm pretty sure that files assembled this way will work with the freeware IC as well. Please note one big GOTCHA with ICB files. On the MS-DOS platform, the ICB files must have Unix-style line termination. OK, what does that mean. In a text (...) (28 years ago, 15-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Assembler —Paul E. Rybski
   Hello all, I'm working with a friend of mine in the Robotics lab at the UofM to try to interface a Miniboard with a Handyboard through the SPI bus. We're having a fair amount of troubles trying to do it through interactive C. I figure we'll have to (...) (28 years ago, 4-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)