 Robotics / Handy Board / 298
  Re: Assembler

(...) If you are using the Beta of Interactive C, you can use the web version of the assembler found at: (URL) R. Cunningham MSI Consulting Group (URL) (28 years ago, 15-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Assembler

(...) I'm pretty sure that files assembled this way will work with the freeware IC as well. Please note one big GOTCHA with ICB files. On the MS-DOS platform, the ICB files must have Unix-style line termination. OK, what does that mean. In a text (...) (28 years ago, 15-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Assembler

Hello all, I'm working with a friend of mine in the Robotics lab at the UofM to try to interface a Miniboard with a Handyboard through the SPI bus. We're having a fair amount of troubles trying to do it through interactive C. I figure we'll have to (...) (28 years ago, 4-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)