 Robotics / Handy Board / 2975
AD: Wirz Electronics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 04:03:15 GMT

Hello Everyone,

We have a number of new Microcontroller products that we think you may be
interested in:

----------------------------

Microchip PIC Products:

"Programming and Customizing the PIC Microcontroller" book by Myke Predko
http://wirz.com/pic/PCPM.html

"PIC'n Up The Pace" book by David Benson
http://wirz.com/pic/pup.html

Complete PIC16F84  SBC kits starting at only $17.00.
http://wirz.com/pic/dt101.html

PIC Starter Packages, perfect for the PIC beginner.
http://wirz.com/pic/package.html

----------------------------

Atmel AVR Products:

DT.104 Atmel AVR AT90S1200 and 8051 Compatible 20 pin SBC
http://wirz.com/atmel/dt104.html

DT.103 Atmel AVR 40 pin SBC
http://wirz.com/atmel/dt103.html

Silicon Studios AVR Basic Complier
http://wirz.com/atmel/abc.html

----------------------------

General SimmStick (tm) Prototyping Boards:

DT203    LED and Switch Module
DT204    Signal Expansion Board
DT205    Relay Expansion Board
http://wirz.com/simmstick/

----------------------------

We will soon have an exciting new software package available, Universal
Microprocessor Program Simulator (UMPS) by Virtual Micro Design. Tired of
learning a new simulator for every microcontroller you use? Want to
benchmark different embedded solutions in the same environment? Have
trouble evaluating whether your app really needs a 16 Bit 68HC11 or an
inexpensive 8 Bit PIC? UMPS is the answer!  http://wirz.com/umps/

Ben Wirz
Wirz Electronics
http://wirz.com/