 Robotics / Handy Board / 2963
Re: Burning hot motor driver chips.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 01:28:40 GMT

So am I correct to assume that an RC motor had a built in RF reciever?

-----------
ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, marco antonio assfalk oliveira wrote:

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, MAR ERICSON wrote:

What does "RC" stand for anyway? I don't think it's Radio Control...is it?

I believe that's correct: Radio Controlled devices, RC devices.

Marco A.A. de Oliveira assfalk@eece.unm.edu
Autonom. Robotics (SMART) Project UNM/NASA ACE Center