 Robotics / Handy Board / 295
  6V motors off of 9.6V (again)

Yes, once again, I'm exploring the idea of running some 6V motors off of the handy board's 9.6V battery. Basically, I'm worried that if I do this, I'm going to burn out _another_ pair of motors. (Though the last couple were 3V, these are 6...) How (...) (28 years ago, 13-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)