 Robotics / Handy Board / 2945
  UK SUPPLIERS OF PCBS

Bill, BB> Does anyone know of UK suppliers for Handy Board PCBs and/or BB> component kits. I looked around a bit for a UK supplier too and found.. well, zip, nothing. So eventually I ordered a Handyboard PCB from Douglas Electronics in California. (...) (27 years ago, 6-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)