 Robotics / Handy Board / 2937
  Expansion (infinity and beyond !!!)

Dear All, OK people, Challenge time while Freds away !! I am trying to work out some code (without the aid of a HandyBoard !) My C is a bit limited, so any help would be gratefully received. I would like to add another 74HC374 to the board, with its (...) (27 years ago, 5-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)