 Robotics / Handy Board / 2913
2912  |  2914
Subject:
UK Suppliers of PCBs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:52:48 GMT

I have a stock of Handyboard PCBs which I intended to incorporate into
kits but if anyone in the UK is interested in just the blank boards I
can supply them as a set of HB and IF/Charger board for £19-50 sterling
including first class post. Payment by Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Overseas enquiries also welcomed.

Colin Barnard
Miranda Robotics
'O brave new world that has such creatures in it'

54 London Road
Teynham
Kent ME9 9QN
England