 Robotics / Handy Board / 2906
  Re: Female strip headers!

Digikey and Mouser sell them. Tandy's Tech America sells them. Mouser has no minimum and charges you the actually shipping costs. Tech America and Digikey have inflated shipping charges. Mouser and Digkey have their catalogs on-line ,but they are (...) (27 years ago, 29-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Female strip headers!

(...) One thing to watch out for with Mouser is that they have often split up my orders and shipped it from two or more locations, charging me the shipping for all the packages. I have ordered 10 pieces of something and they have shipped 9 from one (...) (27 years ago, 29-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)