 Robotics / Handy Board / 2905
  tic2int

Hello, I'm new to the world of the HB. I'm trying to get TIC2INT to work off the digital(8) but its not working. The code I used is below and ideas where I went wrong? #include "include\6811regs.asm" ORG MAIN_START variable_oto: FDB 00 (...) (27 years ago, 29-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: tic2int

(...) You are indexing off the X register without ever setting it. To access the TIC2INT interrupt vector I think you first need to do LDX #$BF00 To access the other things like TCTL2 etc first do LDX #$1000 Good luck, /Max (27 years ago, 29-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)