 Robotics / Handy Board / 289
    h-bridges, current info —Jeff Keyzer
    I'm trying to figure out a couple things. First, can four NPN transistors be used to form an h-bridge? I was looking in a book, the Robot Builder's Bonanza, which features a circuit which uses four TIP41 transistors. However, don't most h-bridges (...) (28 years ago, 12-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: h-bridges, current info —Fred G. Martin
   (...) the fuse is rated for about 2.5A continuous. If that is not enough, get one rated for more current, or replace it with a wire and make sure not to short out the nicads, or you'll get 30 to 40 A flowing. -F (28 years ago, 13-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)