 Robotics / Handy Board / 2878
Re: Rob Gaunts Last Message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:56:57 GMT

Now things are working fine
except that the voltage at pin 8 of U10 and U11 is 9 volts instead of the
15 that it says it should be.  I am still using pin 4 as ground.  I don't
know if this matters at all.  Thanks for taking the time te read that
long winded last message of mine.

the instructions are wrong -- you should be seeing about 9v, which is
the voltage on the nicad pack.

i will revise the instructions.  thanks for pointing out the problem.

fred